Report a bug¶
If you notice any bugs while using Streetmix, let us know by opening a new issue on our GitHub repository. Please check to make sure it hasn’t already been reported. If there is already an existing issue, feel free to add a comment or indicate your support with an emoji reaction.
For serious bugs on our production server, you might be able to get a faster response by notifying us on Discord first.
When submitting a bug report, please include the following information:
- What web browser you’re using (i.e. MS Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox), what version (i.e. 9.0, 27), and what operating system you’re using (i.e. Mac OS X 10.8, Windows 7, Android 4.1).
- If you are running a local copy, include details about your enviroment that’s necessary to reproduce the bug, such as your node version, npm version, and operating system.
- The URL in your browser’s location bar.
- What you were doing just before the bug occurred. The easier it is for us to reproduce the bug, the better.
- What you expected to happen.
- What actually happened.
- Any other information you think might be at all helpful. If you are technically inclined, console output can be very valuable.